World’s Largest Santa School
Celebrating our 17th year!
And over 4,000 graduates
- TEN NATIONAL $500 SCHOLARSHIPS. For 2019, We are pleased to announce that a major national corporation is joining with School4Santas to present ten(10) special $500 Scholarships to attend School4Santas. Details will be announced shortly on our corporate sponsor and how Santas can apply. Each of the ten recipients will receive a $500 Scholarship which will cover their full school registration at one of our schools, with the balance being given to them in cash to supplement travel or lodging to attend the selected school.
- NEW 3rd DAY OF SCHOOL, “MAKING THE MOMENT!” We are also pleased to announce the addition of an optional third day of the school with special emphasis on “Making the Moment,” which will include additional training and work on special events, posing, and making any Santa activity more special for your clients.
- 4,000 DIPLOMA PRESENTED! 2018 was a milestone for our school as we presented our 4,000th diploma to a graduate of the school. Yes, over 4,000 Santas and Mrs. Claus have received diplomas from School4Santas.
- EIGHT SCHOOLS FOR 2019! Eight Schools, including a Princess Cruise with School, are being held all around the U.S. for 2019, including Orlando, Quantico, Long Island, Dallas, Columbus, Minneapolis, and Phoenix.
Dallas – Orlando – Minneapolis – Columbus
Quantico – Phoenix – Long Island
To Sign-Up for our Newsletters, Click Here!
Now in its 16th year, with over 3,700 graduates, School4Santas is a complete two-day, 16-hour training course, taught by one of America’s most recognized, professional Santas. Single registration is just $289.00, couples $399.00. Alumni Single is $219.00, Alumni Couple is $299.00. All graduates received a personalized diploma and new students also receive our 246-page course book.
And now you can attend ON-LINE or with our DVD for just $199. And it includes the 246 page course book We filmed the Denver School and it is now available from Digi-Vision.
This is a special training video that has my full two-days (almost 16 hours) of lecture and presentation on one side of the screen, plus the power point on the other half. And along the bottom you can scroll back or forward to any spot in the school. You can view it as many times as you like, or just review one area for refresher.
School4Santas is designed for both Real Bearded and Theatrically bearded Santas, Mrs. Claus, Holiday Professionals and Volunteers, this is one of the most comprehensive schools offered, and the number one school, taught by a professional Santa, who shares his knowledge from with almost 50-years in the industry.
School for Santas, officially The International University of Santa Claus, has been seen and featured on NBC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, the Travel channel, the History Channel, in over a dozen documentaries and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times and over 800 other news articles, radio and television news stories.
And because of those who have attended, and their sharing with others, the school continues to be the most popular and educational training for Professional and Volunteer Santas and Mrs. Claus.
Yes, there are many good and great Santa schools and training programs out there. but most are only presented once a year and always in the same city. And they always seem to be presented just a month or two before the Holiday Season.
School4Santas (S4S) is different from other schools, as it travels to cities across the Nation. While we cannot always be in your hometown, you will find that we will travel to regional locations that are generally closer to you than traveling to other schools.
The school is arranged with 16 hours of training and lecture, supported by a power point presentation. Why a power point presentation? Well, it is a proven fact Visual Aids coupled with lecture can improve learning by up to 400 percent (3M Corporation, 2001). And 90 percent of information that comes to the brain is visual. *
All new Students receive the 15th Anniversary edition of our 246-page course book, “Behind the Red Suit,” and upon completion, everyone receives a diploma recognizing their attendance.
First time attendees receive a Bachelor Diploma in Santa Clausology. Second time attendees are Alumni and receive a Master’s Diploma. Those attending more than twice receive Advanced Master’s Diplomas. And everyone that attends the school or purchases our DVD course, or attends the convention is automatically entered into the “Red Suit Society”
if you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Santa Tim at: Santa@nationalsanta.com
* Statistics copyright Visual Teaching Alliance, 2015
** Each year 8 to 12 regional schools are scheduled. Some are based on the large number of Santas living near the school location. Others are presented because a local Santa organization invited us to come to their region. In all cases, we need to have a minimum of 12 registered attendees for the school in order to cover the costs of producing the school, renting he meeting facilities, etc.