For 2019, We are pleased to announce that Orbitz.com is joining with School4Santas to present ten(10) special $500 Orbucks Scholarships to attend School4Santas. Each of the ten recipients will receive $500 Orbucks which will cover their full school registration at one of our schools, with the balance being given to them in cash to supplement travel or lodging to attend the selected School4Santas.
Scholarships deadline is March 1, 2019 and awards will be announced on March 15, 2019.
Anyone may apply for a scholarship, but there are a few simple rules.
- You may not have ever attended any other Santa School or paid for any other type of Santa training, whether via CD’s, DVD, internet or other format.
- Your application must explain your need and reason you feel you should receive a scholarship.
- You have not received any other scholarship. Should you also be selected for a scholarship from another organization, you will need to decide on which scholarship you want.
- Selection of recipients will be based on application information, your needs, and other merits or information that the selection committee decides.
- All decisions are those of Orbitz.com and are final.
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the application below.
FINE PRINT: Award of a $500 Orbucks Scholarship from Orbitz.com is considered a cash award and as such is considered taxable income. A W-9 and necessary paperwork may be required as part of receiving the award.
Additionally you must agree to allowing your name and likeness, receiving the award, to be used in publicity, etc. for Orbitz and participating sponsors.