9:00 am. to 5:00 p.m.
This is a Special one-day Session with ‘hands-on’ training for those who want to be, or consider themselves, “Professional.” It is for those Santas and Mrs. Claus who are looking to take a big-step away from being average, with the normal “cheese” photos, and creating photos and experiences that create special memories.
Whether you are working independently or contracted for major events and activities, this is where you begin making changes. Your day will be spent with hands on work and actual participation and physical practice which
Advanced Training includes:
- Advanced Photo techniques – Beyond the average poses – Creative posing with children, babies, families and groups – Photos with seniors and those with limited physical conditions. Connecting with those on the other side of the lense.
- Selfies – Facetime
- Your Image as Santa – What children, parents and others see and think of you – 24/7/365? – Grooming and Appearance – Santa’s Magic Suit and accessories – Enhancing your Image as Santa – Suggestions for improving your appearance as Santa. (Students will either show off their wardrobe or supply photos of themselves) Your wardrobe, grooming, etc., will be discussed and will include critiques by the instructor and input from your fellow classmates.
- Making your visits highly memorable – Why do some Santas and Mrs. Claus get invited to come back again. Why do clients help you find more work. Special treatments that make your visit highly memorable.
- Special Event Santa – Making the Grand Entrance. Handling large Crowds, Getting more training – Working with and using the Media. This session will include physical practice of your work at events, from small home visits to company parties to major community and media events.
- Working with the Media – Aside from sending our media releases a Santa or Mrs. Claus needs to know what to do when the media calls. You need to know what to say and what not to say. What you do can make or break the story. We will review protocols for handling the media.often Students will practice being interviewed, their presence on camera, and learning how to reach those on the other side of the lense.
- The Entertaining Santa – Add Storytelling, Singing, Magic, Balloon Art, etc.
- Presentation of Certificates. We will finish between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Advanced Marketing Skills –
- How to work with and contract with event producers.